The suit consists of a jacket, bib-overalls and a inner helmet with a cape
- cotton, blended fabrics with high cotton content with fire retardant and antistatic properties (top, protective overlays);
- cotton, blended fire-resistant fabrics (lining);
- heat-resistant synthetic fiber (stitched and detachable thermal lining for a jacket, stitched for bib-overalls);
- heat-resistant jersey (suit details for additional thermal lining);
- heat-resistant fittings.
Details made of finishing fabric, heat-sealed pictograms of protective properties, reflective stripes.
- a stand-up collar with a hook-and-loop fastener, a central right-side hidden closure with buttons and a hook-and-loop fastener
- the yoke goes from the back to the front;
- internal chest pockets with zipper, side pockets with vertical entry in the protective overlays stitching seams;
- sleeves with cuffs;
- volume adjustment - drawstring with a cord (along the waist line and the bottom of the jacket), elastic band inserts and straps on a hook-and-loop fastener (on the cuffs of the sleeves);
- loop on the back yoke (for rescue operations), an elongated back;
- protective overlays on yokes, front and sleeves of the jacket.
Detachable thermal lining of the jacket:
- chest pockets with zipper with horizontal entry on the left and right;
- sleeves with knitted cuffs with a thumb hole;
- volume adjustment - elastic band (along the bottom of the windproof skirt);
- detachable windproof skirt on snaps;
- an elongated back;
- is attached to the jacket with zipper and straps with snaps or holes with button.
- adjustable shoulder straps with a buckle for fastening at the back;
- central zipper and side closures with hidden snaps on the left and right;
- pockets with a figured flap on the hook-and-loop fastener on the bib, side pockets with an inclined entry on the front parts of bib-overalls pants;
- volume adjustment - drawstring with elastic band (along the waist line);
- belt loop on the left;
- darts along the side and leg seams in the knee area;
- protective pads along the entire length of bib-overalls pants.
- cape with a hook-and-loop fastener;
- knitted drawstring for a snug fit along the front neckline.
GOST R ISO 11611-2011
GOST R 12.4.236-2011
GOST R 12.4.303-2016 from 01.07.2019