The suit consists of a jacket and bib-overalls
- membrane fabrics (top);
- 3D structured material (lining);
- synthetic fiber (stitched thermal lining);
- genuine leather, jersey, fleece (suit details).
Finishing details from fabric of contrast color, inserts from genuine leather, heat-sealed reflective stripes of various configurations and pictograms of protective properties.
- stand-up collar, additional inner collar, warm "corner" above the zipper, detachable thermal-lined hood with a visor, central zip fastener with a windproof placket on the hook-and-loop fastener, genuine leather inserts on the placket;
- figured yokes on the front and back;
- voluminous chest pockets and thermal-lined double side pockets, with figured flaps;
- sleeves with cuffs and wristbands with a thumb hole;
- ventilation in the side seam and sleeve seam;
- volume adjustment - drawstring with a cord (along the front cutout of the hood), a strap with a buckle (in the back of the hood), drawstring with an elastic band (along the waist line on the back), straps on hook-and-loop fastener (on the cuffs of the sleeves);
- folds for additional volume on the back, an elongated back;
- inner windproof skirt;
- tight seams.
- adjustable shoulder straps;
- central zipper, windproof placket;
- side pockets with inclined entry on the foreparts, voluminous patch pockets with figured flaps on the right back part of the bib-overalls pants;
- ribbon loop on the left side of the belt;
- volume adjustment - drawstring with elastic band in the area of the side seams (along waist line), fold with zipper (along the bottom of the pants side seams);
- voluminous knee pads;
- figured placket on the hook-and-loop fastener, reinforcing pads in the area of the leg seams along the bottom of the bib-overall pants;
- tight seams.
- The functional design, elastic inserts in the areas of the highest dynamic loads provide a high level of ergonomics and comfort when performing various works.
- Application of advanced materials with a hydrophilic finish and low surface density, additional system of ventilation holes on the front, back, sleeves of the jacket and bib-overalls ensure the physiological thermal comfort of the employees, preventing overheating, even in the regions with a particularly hot climate.
- The modern laconic design, the color scheme of the suit, performing the function of increased visibility, complies with the safety standards when working in severe industrial and climatic conditions.
The suit was tested in severe climatic and industrial conditions, having got the highest rating on a five-point scale
Application of advanced materials and design and technological solutions provides comprehensive protection and a high level of physiological comfort of the employees.
Shelf master suit is:
- comfortable microclimate in the underwear space - “it breathes”;
- high resistance to wear and tear and mechanical stress, as well as washing;
- excellent quality of tailoring, materials and accessories;
- easy removal of dirt;
- comfort, functionality and high ergonomics due to application of new design techniques.
GOST R 12.4.288-2013